Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wild Things


This book came recommended to me by several of my friends. I'm really enjoying reading it and am steadily rowing the opinion that anyone who has a boy should read this. Whether they are 1 or 12, it would definitely shed some light on their unique design.

I have a 15 month old son. He is constantly on the move. Curious, adventurous, kicking anything that is bolted to the ground and more. I desperately want to be a good boy mom. Having never been a boy, I feel like I've learned a lot about guys watching my brother, my guy friends, my husband and nephews. Its safe to say that it's not reasonable to ask him to "sit still and be quiet" for any length of time; unless there is food involved. He is a normal boy. Or so this book is showing me.

If you have a little man... buy this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment