Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Boymomdesigns.com

I couldn't resist. I really should wait until tomorrow but I just can't wait to share this one! This is for all you boy moms out there. www.boymomdesigns.com. Best part about it? A part of the proceeds go to help poverty kiddos in Southeast Asia. A little taste of her site...


"They love all things heroic. All things dangerous. They have dreams of saving those they love. They day-dream about fighting the bad guy and rescuing the girl. They are proud of their bloody badges of honor: beginning as skateboarding scrapes...ending up as black eyes...and then, I guess, war wounds."

That is why I love being a boy mom. I do hope to have a girl some day but I just love that description of a little boy. And man is mine ever turning out to be just like that.

Cheers to all you boy moms out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment